Motivation to workout comes in ebbs and flows.
If you feel yourself in more ebbs than flows lately, one of these quotes might reignite your fitness fire!
Why quotes? Because a big part of working out successfully is your mental state.
Your brain will quit way before your brain does. Getting into the right mind space before a workout and maintaining it throughout is a great way to achieve your goals.
Personally, I know a line or two that I come across on Instagram can make me stop scrolling, get off my butt, and go after that workout I have been putting off all day.
Or sometimes, the intensity of a quote hits me when I’m struggling through a squat, my lungs are burning, I have a few reps left. All I want to do is stop; and then someone else’s words float into my mind and makes me work harder.
These words will get our minds buzzing and blood pumping. LET’S GO!
1. The body achieves what the mind believes.
2. Definition of a really good workout: when you hate doing it, but you love finishing it.
3. Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work gains success. Greatness will come.
– Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
4. The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.
5. The clock is ticking. Are you becoming the person you want to be?
-Greg Plitt, fitness model
6. You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.
- Michael Jordan
7. If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
8. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
9. If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you. - Fred Devito
10. You can have results or excuses, but not both.
– Arnold Schwarzenegger
11. One day? Or day one. You decide.
12. Remember: if you play small, you stay small.
13. If you don’t like where you are, MOVE. You are not a tree.
14. If you are tired of starting over, stop giving up.